Thread: HTC HD2 Upgrades? if any.

HTC HD2 Upgrades? if any.

Today I got the HTC HD2 from the TMobile and I like that much. But, I want to know whether there are any sort of Software or ROM updates are available for the HTC HD2. I have heard that, there are updates available for this, but I am not sure about it. If you are having any details for that, then please provide that to me.

Re: HTC HD2 Upgrades? if any.

Hey, I am also searching for it. I have tried to search this on internet, but I am not able to get that. If you are having any details for that then please provide that to me also. But, I have not heard any kind of upgrade for your HTC HD2. Even I have not read any kind of details on internet. So, if you are having any details about it then provide that to me.

Hello, I have heard that there is a upgrade available for the ROM. You can make use of the Manila ROM version for your HTC HD2 which will help you to support for the dragging of the Quick Links, which we cant do now. I have not used that, so if you want to use it, use it on your risk. I have come to know that you will able to use that without any problem. Just make try for it.

Hello, If you want to know the details for you HTC HD2 upgrade, then you must need to contact to the HTC for that. They will simply provide you details for your solution. If they are having any upgrade information then they will simply provide you that details. So, you need to make use of that and then you will able to get the details for your problem.

Hey, If there is any type of upgrade available for your HTC HD2 then you will get details for that from the HTC. As if they are upgrading something then they will simply provide you details about the new upgrade, so that each and every customer of them will upgrade the HTC. So, you don't need to worry about it. So, simply make use of the HTC and if it is having any upgrade then you will get message for that from HTC.