Thread: Sony Ericsson AINO firmware Update query

Sony Ericsson AINO firmware Update query

Hello,
    I have a problem with the Sony ericsson aino, when i try to update the firmware , in fact I updated the firmware and then the touchscreen is not working at all. I have tried to reinstalled the software again but the touchscreen is not responding and the phone seems to be hanged. If you know what exactly is this problem then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson AINO firmware Update query

Hello,
    I have exactly the same problem with my aino despite the update of firmware after a while the touch screen does not work I am forced to stop and restart the phone (starting a bit difficult I must resume several times myself) I think I'll do exchange. If you guys have any solution for this then I am the interested one. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    There are no known solutions to the problem (upgrade completed but totally ineffective), it is a concern of firmware. So Sony will have to completely revise their copy about the mobile phone. I'll try to get my money back from Sony, I advise you to do so because I think it's heavy. So, I recommend you to contact your dealer and replace the phone or tell him to update the firmware.

Hello,
    It's worse than I thought, I managed to update the application update (with Sony Suite does not work), so now I have the firmware and it R7AA071, the same problem more tactile screen after a few minutes, help me please. I do not know yet what to do. For now I'll return it to send me another restore hoping that I came across a model with a defect. Mean while if any one has a solution for this then please post.

Hello,
    I had the same problem, I bought a Aino and after two weeks, one morning my touch does not work, the phone did not fall, just like that, magically, the slide off the screen remain lit up the time, but when the slide is open, everything works fine, I did an update and still nothing, two weeks later I recovered a again, and after a few days, same problem, the entire first series and satio aino were lousy and it took me to fall on two in a row.

Hello,
    I buy this model the day it went out recess, once the problem was I was the only show. And I now know that for the beginning of 2010, Sony Ericsson will provide the ideal product return again. Anyway you want them to have not screwed up the released of their new range (and aino satio defective and X2 late) a condition that provides customer service worthy of the name brand. Hope this information will help you.