Thread: HTC HD2 DVD Help Please..

HTC HD2 DVD Help Please..

Hello, I have recently bought the HTC HD2 and in the box I don't got the Manual which will help me to Transfer the DVD Movies to the Phone. I have downloaded the one, and also perform the conversion of the DVD movie, but that is not working on my mobile when I tried to sync the movie using Windows Media Player. It is not possible to process that due to the file types. If you are having any suggestions for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: HTC HD2 DVD Help Please..

Hello, you need to simply convert that DVD files to the MP4 format and then make use of the copying for the file to the memory card. It will simply played on your mobile. You are getting the problem due to the problem of the format. As the format which you are using for the output is not supported by the either your mobile or Windows Media player and due to that you are getting the problem. So, simply do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I am getting quiet complicated problem. If I make use of the files converted in the format of the MP4 and try to use that on my mobile, then it simply gives me the message that "File is too large". And if I use that in my SD memory card, then also I get the same error message. Even though my memory card is having much more memory space. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Hello, if you sync your phone then it will simply provide you option for connecting via active sync or file transfer. Then you can simply go to the memory card and then you can simply make use of the copy and paste and add the data which you want to add on your phone. So, simply do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, simply use the softwares below and get solution for your conversion :
    • 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter
    • ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter
    • Leawo DVD to MP4 Converter

Hello, first sync your HTC HD2 and then also sync that with your Windows media player and it will simply provide you the details for your problem. As the problem which you are getting is due to the problem in your sync process. So, if you make use of the sync process with the careful steps then you will not get the problem. So, just do that and solve the problem.