Thread: Email Not Deleting Off Server When Deleting From Email Screen On HTC Sense UI

Email Not Deleting Off Server When Deleting From Email Screen On HTC Sense UI

Hello, I am having Two email accounts on my HTC. One of which is related to the Exchange and other one is related to the Internet email. If I consider the Exchange account then it is working very fine. But, if I make use of the Email screen in Sense UI then it simply shows the message even when I delete the email. For that time the message gets disappeared and after that it again shows that. If you are having any solution related to that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Email Not Deleting Off Server When Deleting From Email Screen On HTC Sense UI

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. When I load my emails from the account on the Sense UI for the Internet Email account and If I delete any one from them, then for that time, it shows the message had got deleted. But, if I again click on the Send or Receive then it shows that message again. And this is the case for the Pocket outlook inbox. If I am deleting the message then it shows that message has got deleted for some time. But, if I again click on the Inbox, then It shows that the message is exist. What is the reason behind that. If you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me also.

Re: Email Not Deleting Off Server When Deleting From Email Screen On HTC Sense UI

Hello, for solving your problem, I need some more details for your HTC. Which kind of account and applications you are using for your mobile. I am making use of the Windows Live Mail and an Exchange account set up for my HTC and it is working very fine for my mobile. I would suggest you to either make use of them for your HTC or simply provide the details for your account and application, so that I will able to solve your problem.

Hello, I am also getting the same problem. I am making use of the POP3 and IMAP account for my Mobile and think that this is the actual problem. If you are having any details for this, then please provide more to me. I will be thankful to you. As I am not able to delete the unwanted emails from my account, my account is increasing it's size without of any use. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution for that, then please provide that to me.

Hello, you need to add Windows Live Mail for your HD2 if you want to use the Windows LIve Application. So, simply remove the account from your phone. Then go to the Start menu. Then you need to scroll upto the Windows Live Application. Then for doing the tap "Menu", tap "Account Options" and after that tap on the "Switch account". Accept the agreement. And then follow the steps for sign in. Then perform the steps one by one and then simply sync the Windows Live Mail contacts. Then you will not get any kind of problem while using that.