Thread: get frames from recorded video j2me

get frames from recorded video j2me

Hi friends,
    I have a nokia n70 mobile phone and i wanted to know that, how can i get frames from the video recorder from my phone. As i wanted to have the freames and also i want to convert to the image for the processing. So please help me to get the frames from the video from my phone. Also suggest me some application which can help me to do these things without any error, as i know there are some of the applications which works great but confuse to get the right one...

Re: get frames from recorded video j2me

As you have said that, if you are trying to record something live, then i can say that you need a barcode reading application, which will help you out to fulfill your needs, you can use getSnapshot for the Camera to capture the frames. If the video is pre-recorded, then you have to read the video file and then decode all the data based on its codec for finding the image data for each frame.

You can also try with this method which i use with my Nokia N95. You need to get the video control from your player and then you can use the getSnapshot "encoding = jpeg" and then you will get the required frame. And after that you can try to convert the image and then you can have the requirement which you want with your phone.

I think you need to check out on the official website of Nokia and there you can have the application by which you can get the frames of the video which is recorded from your phone. As i have discovered that there are most of the application which can help you out with the needs of your problem and i am sure that you can find it.

There are many applicaitons which can help you to get the frames of the video which is recorded on your phone. The applications are available for your phone and also if you want then you can have an application for your computer and in that you can do what ever you want with the video that is from your phone and also you can convert it into the image files. So just visit google search and you will find some of the applications.