Thread: Google Maps on C905

Google Maps on C905

Hi All,

I recently bought Sony Ericsson C905 mobile phone. But when I bought this mobile it didn't comprises the Google maps functionality as mentioned in the mobile description at their website. And because of that I had to install this application myself. But the problem is that this Google maps application doesn't work with my mobile's GPS. I am not getting how to sort out this Google map issue. Please help me to overcome this issue of mobile. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Google Maps on C905

It seems that you have not properly installed the 'Google Maps' application on your mobile phone. So I suggest you to download fresh setup file of Google Maps which is compatible for your mobile. And then do the installation of this. Then switch off and switch on you mobile to take effect. Then check if you are able access the Google maps or not.

If you want to use the Google Maps with GPS functionality on your mobile, for that you will need to customize some setting of GPS functionality. I don't know the exact setting required for the same. But to get proper setting for GPS you should contact to the service center of you mobile. From there you will get all help to resolve your confusion about your mobile.

I was also getting trouble with the same issue of Google Maps. I also installed the Google Maps with my C905 mobile. At that time someone suggested me to use Google Maps separately not with GPS application. And surprisingly this trick worked for me. I think you also need to try the same thing as I did. Hopefully this will works for you.

It sounds that your Sony Ericsson C905 may have some serious problem. That creating problem when you trying to use Google Maps with GPS. You also nee to try reset the setting of you mobile phone. If you mobile is under warranty period then try to replace this faulty Sony Ericsson mobile phone. You can also take help from service center of your phone.