Thread: MicroSD SDHC Card For Hero Not Recognised

MicroSD SDHC Card For Hero Not Recognised

Hello, I have recently bought the 16GB MicroSD SDHC card for my HTC Hero and that card is not recognized. Due to that problem I am not able to download the music, picture on my mobile. I have come to know that the Inbuilt memory card which I have got with that mobile is not having HC on that. Is that is the problem. If you are having any more details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: MicroSD SDHC Card For Hero Not Recognised

Hey, I am also having the same problem with my MicroSD SDHC Card For Hero and it is also not recognized by the mobile. I have tried to make use of the help from the internet, but I am not able to get the solution for my problem. If you are having any sort of solution for that then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I am now making use of the 2GB memory card which is got free with the mobile. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to use that 16 GB memory card then provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, I think you must need to contact to the service center for getting the solution of your problem. It is needed to make use of the technical help from them. As I think there should be some of the setting must be available which you have not performed and that is why you are getting the problem. So, simply make use of that and get solved for your problem. It is needed to simply contact them.

Hello, I had also recently bought the 16GB memory card of the SanDisk and I am using that with my HTC Hero without any problem. So, I think there must be some or the other problem in your Memory card. So, simply check out that. As if your HTC is not recognizing that then you have to take some of the technical help from the store. After using that memory card you just need to copy and paste all of the data from the 2 GB memory card to the 16 GB memory card. It will won't give you any kind of problem. So, simply do that and get solved for your memory card problem.

Hello, the problem which you are facing is of the memory card. I have also face the same problem and then get solved by simply changing the memory card. You need to replace that memory card with the another one and it will simply solve your problem. You just need to make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.