Thread: How to I Sync my HTC Pure to Google Calendar, Contacts, Gmail

How to I Sync my HTC Pure to Google Calendar, Contacts, Gmail

Hi all,

I have sync once, then i modified the look on GMAIL Contact How resynchronization on the wrong time, synchronization of the machine plays are so good. First, after synchronization of two different contacts, I delete if another one will be deleted. gmail's will also be deleted (but gmail's contacts is normal). Second, the simultaneous synthesis of the latter two contacts of a contact, that is, when browsing the contact person's name Hussein is but one point into another into another person's information. How to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

This can be through Wi - Fi connection, if you are no longer with AT & T services, operating system support only 3.0 and above.
    # Open Set up Application in your iPhone home screen.
    # Open E-mail, contacts, calendar.
    # Tower Add Account.
    # Select Microsoft's Exchange.

You a lot of you may have to appoint (to manage your Google CalendarGoogle Calendar ) And e-mail ( Gmail, ), And even contact ( Gmail is also the ). All of these data must be allowed to any PC, with the possibility of Internet access do not install any software, is the real thing for a lot of freedom. Similarly, many people benefit Gmail IMAP by , Which allows synchronization of all e-mail and other clients, you use: Windows Mobile phones, home computers, the Internet present, Brands, such as reading or deleting e-mail one of the team, and this change will automatically be reflected in all others. Check and reply.

In many Windows Mobile, as the mail client set up a factory Exchange account. Therefore, it is configured with the Exchange server of Google servers, our mail is automatically displayed in Gmail, we Gmail and Google Calendar in Windows Mobile PIM applications address book. All the best.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The method to activate Windows Mobile Google Sync is very simple:

# In our mobile phone / PDA toStart -> "program" -> ActiveSync's.
    # We enter Menu -> "Configure Server.
    # In the open window, address the introduction ofm.google.com Server. We use SSL encrypted connections. Click the next step.
    # Now we introduce our e-mail address as the username. Including the "@ gmail.com". For example, "pepito_grillo@gmail.com." Introduce our password, then click the next step.
    # Now we must choose the items you want to synchronize. You can select contacts, calendar and e-mail. Task, we left the check. Select an item and click set up Button...We can not synchronize the details.
    # Click Finish, if we have the Internet connected devices will automatically sync all contacts, messages and calendars.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Google Sync allows us at any time to protect the safety of our calendar, contact possibilities on the Internet, edit from Google or any other equipment that we use it (for example, one with Outlook, Thunderbird or Evolution PC install matching site ). On the other hand let us manage our e-mail, to make changes to synchronize with all other teams, and receive instant e-mail (push). A luxury, it is free. Check and reply.