Thread: HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) YouTube Application Sound Not Working

HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) YouTube Application Sound Not Working

Hello,

I am having some problem only with my Youtube internet application. I would like to use the youtube application that came with the device. The video streaming is going well but I am not sure what's going and sound is not functioning. What changes must I make to get the sound to work.

Thanks

Hello all, I also having the close issue that you have now , I downloaded youtube directly from the Google's web site and when I used to play that I am not getting any sound at all. For the mean time, I am using these two applications and maybe you would like to try them while its not functioning.

CorPlayer

http://coreplayer.com/

youtubeplay (Free)

This one YouTube client generated by HTC that comes with pre-installed on the Tilt 2 and I got it to function all with the sound

1. hard reset.

2. Tools => File Explorer => Windows => YouTube
    3. Copy the file and paste shortcut in Start Menu> Programs
    4. Move to the Settings =>Connections=>Connections=>Advanced Tab: choose Network button: Change bottom drop down to Media Net.

One thing should be known that Both drop downs should be Media Net.

I also having the same issue and I used pitchblack408's directions to work and i find myself to be success and I hope it can be helpful for you also.

However, this may make more sense...

1. Click on Start menu on the top of your phone, click Tools > File Explorer > Windows > YouTube (444K sized file work just fine)

2. Use the Menu button to Copy the 444K YouTube file and then Paste Shortcut to Start Menu> Tools> File Explorer> Windows > Programs.

3. Now you should be able to open the YouTube viewer (created by HTC) through the Start Menu.

Hi dear,

The problem can be solved from different sources but if you are on basic level to solve the problem then you need to go for the local system settings.

If you still not having sound then need to move on the Settings > Connections > Connections> Advanced Tab: both drop downs should be Media Net. If that doesn't perform, you may require to do a hard reset but I would call HTC or AT&T before you do that!!!

angry Re: HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) YouTube Application

just installed the youtube app on the phone. Searching for viedos is fast, but when I try playing a viedo its just keep trying to connect and nothing happens.....any ideas?

Re: HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) YouTube Application Sound Not Working

What connection are you using ? I meant Netowork GPRS or is it connected with WiFi or any wireless router ? I was also facing the same problem on my Nokia E63 mobile when i was trying to watch Youtube videos with my Vodafone GPRS connection. But when i use to do the same while connected with wireless router, search was also fast and playback was also fast without buffering. So, it depends on your connection speed.