Thread: Performance issues on N97

Performance issues on N97

I am having an issue with the N97 which i have recently bought and when playing the game it is not responding properly. The problem is with the game which uses the accelerometer and when the game start it freezes for some second. I have checked the same game in other device but they are working all fine nut the only issue is with the same. So advise me something related to the Performance issues on N97. Thank you

Re: Performance issues on N97

This is the known issue from the Nokia device which is using the accelerometer. As you are using the accelerometer for more then 60 seconds the problem will appear. This can be seen in most of the other devices also. Like Nokia XpressMusic 5800 also suffered from the same if the accelerometer used for more then 10 minutes.

There is something that will work with your issue. I have found an JavaScript which might resolve the issue that you are getting with the same. So go through the same.

• function echo(str)
    • {
    • var t=new Date();
    • if(t.valueOf()-T.valueOf()>1000/flashFPS)
    • {
    • document.getElementById("swfDIV").SetVariable("flashVariable", str);
    • T=new Date();
    • }
    • }

I have gone through the all the detail and search for the same issue and come to know that this is known issue in the Nokia Phone. So let me tell you that as you are new for this phone as you have recently purchased the same so you can contact your dealer regarding the same or can directly take the help from the Nokia support. So do as i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnic View Post
    I have gone through the all the detail and search for the same issue and come to know that this is known issue in the Nokia Phone. So let me tell you that as you are new for this phone as you have recently purchased the same so you can contact your dealer regarding the same or can directly take the help from the Nokia support. So do as i said.
    Thanks a lot for helping me out with the above issue and the quick response of given by all of you is appreciable. As my problem is not yet solved i am planning to take some help from Nokia. Update the post if the issue resolved.