Thread: My hotmail is not working with E72-Help please

My hotmail is not working with E72-Help please

I had a E55 mobile phone which I used to surf internet and check and receive mails. I usually use my hotmail mail account to check mail. Recently I purchased E72 and then all problems started. I am unable to now view my hotmail account on my E72. Even though I provide the right username and password I am not getting through to access my mails. Provide a valuable solution.

Re: My hotmail is not working with E72-Help please

First of all get the internet connection of your smart-phone reconfigured. This for me is an issue because of the improper internet settings. I am using myself using Nokia E-72 smart-phone and also have got Vodafone SIM in it by which I access internet daily. I am able to access my hotmail as well as gmail and yahoo accounts. So it is not an issue the smart-phone but with the internet connection.

If you are able to access other e-mail sites or mail clients then hotmail should not be a exception for you. But since you are experience such issue, clear the cache and see if it works. If not check with your mobile internet provider whether there is any fault from their side which is prohibiting you of using your hotmail account. It can be the site is having issues only on your mobile internet provider.

I suggest you to try out Wi-Fi internet connection to get access to your hotmail account on your mobile phone. It can be an issue with the configured settings. To verify this it is better to make use of a different mode of mobile internet connection and thus you should try out the Wi-Fi connection. My old Nokia E-71 used to connect to internet only via Wi-Fi. If this also does not works then do reply back.

As per your description I conclude it to be a problem either with the internet connection settings or some internal fault in your mobile. My Samsung Corby Plus was nursing a similar problem till I got it fixed from the service center. So if all your attempts to fix this problem fails , look out for assistance from the Service center to fix this problem permanently.