Thread: Ovi Suite 2.1 doesn't sync all the messages

Ovi Suite 2.1 doesn't sync all the messages

I having an issue which i need to solve with the help of you. I am using the OVI suit 2.1 beta to synchronize all my message from the device of mine. But when i am synchronizing at that time lots of message got skip during the same which i am unable to solve the same. So if any one is having the solution for Ovi Suite 2.1 doesn't sync all the messages issue then help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Ovi Suite 2.1 doesn't sync all the messages

As per your issue let me tell you that i am using the same OVI 2.1 which is Synchronizing all my message and don't have any issue with the same. But if you are getting the problem with the same then first let me know which device you are using? and How to you connected through the computer? So provide me the same and work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    As per your issue let me tell you that i am using the same OVI 2.1 which is Synchronizing all my message and don't have any issue with the same. But if you are getting the problem with the same then first let me know which device you are using? and How to you connected through the computer? So provide me the same and work with it.
    I have the Nokia N86 which is having the firmware V21 and i have connected the same with the help of the USB. So let me know the solution with this much information.

I think there is problem with your installation which might got corrupted or having malfunction. So it is better to repair the installation for once and see whether you are getting this working or not. If it is not working then let me tell you that you have to try to reinstall the complete program once again and then try again using the same.

As per my knowledge it seem that this product is under development and not yet completely released just the beta version of the same is released. So it is better if you report to the Nokia as they will figure out the problem and find the solution for the same. Otherwise wait till to the full release of the same and then download to work with your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    I think there is problem with your installation which might got corrupted or having malfunction. So it is better to repair the installation for once and see whether you are getting this working or not. If it is not working then let me tell you that you have to try to reinstall the complete program once again and then try again using the same.
    I have tried the same as you have asked me to do and let me tell you that after doing the repair of the same, issue got resolved. Now i can work with the same. Thanks a lot for helping me with the issue.