Thread: Nokia 5800 sound recording automatic pause problem

Nokia 5800 sound recording automatic pause problem

Hello to all,
    I have nokia 5800 xpress music mobile phone. I am having problem with recording in my mobile phone. Whenever I tried to record something, the recording is automatically get paused after 3 - 4 minutes. I have to press "record" button to continue that recording. Please help me to solve Nokia 5800 sound recording automatic pause problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5800 sound recording automatic pause problem

From your information it seems that you have select Phone memory to save your recording file and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Phone memory is unable to save all your data and that's why recording get paused after some times. In this case you have to use following steps to set memory card as your destination location for saving recording files.
    First go to the Voice Recorder -> Now go to the Options -> Now go to the Settings -> Now go to the "Memory In Use" option and now select "memory card.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that you have select Recording Quality as MMS and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to change this quality to "High" to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in the following ways.
    First go to the Recorder ->Now go to the Options ->Now go to the Settings -> Now select Recording Quality -> Now choose High.

Why don't you use Ultimate Voice Recorder v3.01 S60v3 for your mobile phone.
    It has following features.
    * Customizable hotkeys to record, play, pause and stop
    * Or simply press abc/pen key three times to start/stop recording.
    * Or simply press PPT key three times to start/stop recording.
    * Or press Up Arrow key/record button three times rapidly to start/stop recording on Nokia E61 and the similar phones with full keyboard.
    * No beep recording of phone calls! You can choose to have the beep on or off.

unsure Re: Nokia 5800 sound recording automatic pause problem

Try to upgrade your mobile phone with new firmware. If you are not able to fix this problem after firmware update, then you have to use anther recording application to fix this problem. As per my information Voice Recorder Touch is best for your mobile phone. Record voices and play them with this easy-to-use voice recorder. Manage and play recordings in style! You can get it from OVI store.