Thread: N97 does not sync email with Lotus notes

N97 does not sync email with Lotus notes

I am having an issue that is N97 does not sync email with Lotus notes. I am using the Windows XP in which i have installed the PC suite 7.1.30.9 and having the Lotus Notes 7.0.2 installed in the same. As it is synchronizing everything fine but when it comes to the email then it does not synchronized. So if you are having any kind of issue with the same the let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: N97 does not sync email with Lotus notes

Have you set the folder properly for the Lotus note with which you need to synchronize with? If yes then also then i am suggesting you to check for the setting of the folder and again and if possible create them again with the new setting and then try to synchronize the email again with your device that it is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by goatape View Post
    Have you set the folder properly for the Lotus note with which you need to synchronize with? If yes then also then i am suggesting you to check for the setting of the folder and again and if possible create them again with the new setting and then try to synchronize the email again with your device that it is working or not.
    I have tried the same as you have said to me to work with. I have created the new setting for the Folder and still getting the same issue. Any other advise.

OK if the above one is not working for you the let me know whether you have defined the new mail box for the same. If not yet then first define the new mail box and then work with the same. And also which email email type you are using. If you are using the sync email then it is OK other if other then switch to the sync only.

Quote Originally Posted by goatape View Post
    OK if the above one is not working for you the let me know whether you have defined the new mail box for the same. If not yet then first define the new mail box and then work with the same. And also which email email type you are using. If you are using the sync email then it is OK other if other then switch to the sync only.
    As per your request i have tried this also but it did not worked for me. I have defined the new email account for the same but no help.

I think i got the solution just try the below given think and let me know whether it is working for you or not. Perform the below step and let me know about the working of the same.
    • Go to the Menu of N97
    • Then to Messaging
    • Now move on Option
    • Select Setting
    • Choose Sync e-mail
    • Then to Mail Box
    • Define the mail box
    • Now choose the Sync from option