Thread: E72 calculator problem

E72 calculator problem

I am totally confused with strange problem of my Nokia E72 mobile. I having this mobile from one months. The problem is that, some of the buttons of the calculator application doesn't work properly. I am not able to use the decimal point button from it. So it's very inconvenient for me to use the calculator application of my mobile. If anyone posses any solution over this problem, then please let me aware about that. Your help would be appreciable.

Re: E72 calculator problem

Hello friend,

I am also one of you, i.e having same calculator issue with my E72. Some body tole me to sue the '#' key for decimal point. I tried this key but not successful. I am not getting if this problem is only of my E72 mobile or all E72 mobiles comprises the same problem. I also referred the user manual of my mobile, but didn't' get any solution from it.

As per my information the '*' or '#' is mostly is mostly used for decimal point for all nokia mobile. If this key not working for you, it means this keys have some have hardware problem. I recommend you to to contact to the nearest service center of Nokia. From there you will definitely get all the help to resolve issue of your Nokia mobile.

It seems that the calculator application of your Nokia E72 may have some serious problem. I think you need to reinstall this calculator application. You will get this application from official website of Nokia mobiles or their service center. If your mobile is under warranty period, then try to make replacement of this faulty mobile.

I think you need to refer the help menu of the calculator application of your mobile. From the help menu you will come to know which button is assigned for which calculation sign. For example the '*' button mostly used for multiplication purpose. You also need to try to switch off and switch on you mobile. As this may resolve this calculator issue.