Thread: Reboot problem with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

Reboot problem with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

Hello to all,
    I have recently bought a cool new Nokia 5800 Xpress mobile phone. In starting it don't have any problem. After some times it reboots on its own. It restart automatically. I repeatedly face this problem. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix reboot problem with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music.
    Thank you.

Re: Reboot problem with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

I also had the same problem. I tried various method to fix this problem, but unable to fix this problem. Then one of my friend suggest me Soft Reset process. After then I Soft Reset my mobile phone and then I don't have same problem again. I think you also perform Soft Reset on your mobile phone to fix this problem. Just press *#7370# and dial it. After this you will not get any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I use following steps to fix this problem. I hope this will help you. Just use following steps and check whether you are able to fix this problem or not.
    1.First turn off your mobile phone.
    2.Now press GREEN + RED + CAMERA + ON button simultaneously until “Select Country” option appear.

I think there is some problem in your SIM card. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just remove your SIM card and then try to listen songs on your mobile phone. In this situation if you didn't get that problem, then it means that your SIM card is faulty one. Just replace it with new one to fix this problem.

I think your mobile is affected with some kind of deadly virus and that's why your mobile restart automatically. Most of the nokia mobile phone with symbian OS affected with virus. In this case you have to use antivirus on your mobile phone to remove that virus from your mobile phone to fox this problem. You get information about Anti-virus for nokia 5800 express music at the following location.
    Anti-virus for nokia 5800 express music

Have you tried to remove your memory card from your mobile phone? If not, then remove memory card from your mobile phone and then try to listen music on your mobile phone. If you didn't get any problem, then it means that there is some problem in your memory card. It may get corrupted or get damaged. In this case you have to replace your old memory card with new one to get rid out of this problem.