Thread: OVI PC Suite 2 Not Reading Outlook 2007 Data

OVI PC Suite 2 Not Reading Outlook 2007 Data

I using the Windows 7 to my PC and have downloaded the latest version of thew PC suit that will support the Windows 7. As i was using the phone with the Windows Vista my phone got synchronize with the Outlook 2007 and pull the data from outlook 2007 to PC suit later on which goes to the OVI and the to my device. But after the upgradation to the same it is not responding like it was previously. So help me with OVI PC Suite 2 Not Reading Outlook 2007 Data Thanks in advance.

Re: OVI PC Suite 2 Not Reading Outlook 2007 Data

I think you forgot to mention the name of your device which will make us to recognize the problem and gives the proper solution for the same. So first provide the same and we will find the solution for you. To know about your device just press *#0000# and then press the call button this will display the info about you device.

As per your query let me tell you that i am using the Nokia N97 that is having the synchronization issue with outlook. The more feature of the phone is given below which might help you.
    1. Carl Zeiss Lens 5 Megapixel
    2. 3.5" Touch Display
    3. 32GB internal storage
    4. GPS
    5. 3.5G
    6. WIFI, Bluetooth
    7. FM Radio

It seems that there might be issue with your outlook only as there is no issue with the device because the problem which you are getting is with your OVI and outlook and not with the device as the device involve in the later stage. So i think you need to install the driver for you PC suit once again and see whether the issue persist or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    It seems that there might be issue with your outlook only as there is no issue with the device because the problem which you are getting is with your OVI and outlook and not with the device as the device involve in the later stage. So i think you need to install the driver for you PC suit once again and see whether the issue persist or not.
    I have tried the same but after reinstalling the PC suit of the Nokia still getting the same problem so if you can please help me more about this issue. A help may be appreciated.

I think that it is better to contact the Nokia regarding the issue which you are getting. I have gone through all the same on internet and find most of the Nokia user are going through the same but could not find the solution for same. So i advise you to discuss the same with the Nokia and see whether you are getting any help or not.