Thread: iPhone Bluetooth does not work?

iPhone Bluetooth does not work?

Hi there, I am having a problem with the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic which is having the data sending problem with the iPhone. Whenever i am sending the data through the iPhone it always stuck in between the 30 to 40 percent and does not move ahead and remain like this even if i keep the bluetooth on for long time. So if any one gone through iPhone Bluetooth does not work? then help me with proper reply. Thank you.

Re: iPhone Bluetooth does not work?

As per your problem that you are trying to transfer the data through the iphone to the Nokia 5530 then let me tell you that this is not the problem of the Nokia 5530. This is the issue of the iPhone which is not yet ready to send the data through the bluetooth. This only can receive the the data through the same so don't blame the Nokia regarding your issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I had the same issue which i am unable to understand. I have upgraded to the iPhone OS 3.0 which is introduced for the Bluetooth enable feature but after going through i did not find anything discussed about the data transfer through the bluetooth but you can listen the song through the same. So i think that still apple have to work on the feature like bluetooth in the iPhone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through every thing that you have discussed about it and like it most as it clear my question regarding the bluetooth in the iPhone. But having more query that Is it possible with any of the application to enable the data transfer the data through the same so that i can get rid of the issue that i am getting with the same.

There is one application which can enable the bluetooth feature that you can send the data through the Bluetooth. So for that you have to install the Cydia application on your device and check out the store where you can get the iBluetooth application install the same in your device and you can use the same to transfer the data through the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by Bon-Z View Post
    There is one application which can enable the bluetooth feature that you can send the data through the Bluetooth. So for that you have to install the Cydia application on your device and check out the store where you can get the iBluetooth application install the same in your device and you can use the same to transfer the data through the same.
    Thanks a lot friend for sharing the knowledge about the same. I will try this out on my iPhone and will work with the same. If there is any issue then let you know about the same.