Thread: Phone book search is having problem missing contacts in my E72

Phone book search is having problem missing contacts in my E72

In my Nokia E72 I am having a somewhat different problem. When I type the name in the phone book for searching the contacts it only shows few contacts not all the contacts. I face the same problem when I start typing in the home screen. Let me clear it with an example. If I want to search for “abc someting” it shows me few result of abc and the other results with the similar name are missing. Any related reply for E72 Contacts missing in Phone Book search problem will be appreciated.

Re: Phone book search is having problem missing contacts in my E72

I will suggest you to reboot your phone for solving this I was also facing the similar problem and got rid of this problem by restarting the phone. Now my Nokia E72 phone is working well. May be this is some kind of manufacturing fault. If you continue to get this problem then you should to the nearest service center for solving this problem.

To keep in contact in Outlook / Covic Suite / PC Suite. However, every day, the phone will be lost contact with a bunch of (usually the same contact). Restart the phone will never solve this problem, but I cannot count on every time I restart the phone to wait for an important call.
    Last night I only have a SD card there is no reason . I would like to dedicate this weekend to eliminate these problems, if I fail; I come back to something more like a Nokia mobile phone.

I find this very hurtful because of the subsequent reason: I accept if some fancy fantasy functions on a new phone don’t work 100%, e.g. weather conditions, face book, what have you but that functions that have been “basic” and “crucial” to a phone since, well, ever, like making calls and phone book don’t work it is just a shame.

I am also having E71 not E72 Nokia mobile phone. A close friend who also runs his own business to have a E72 without rendering. She used her own mobile phone business has been a very happy, but mostly around 300-400 a contact name and phone number are standards. Main contact with things, she used the main contact information of data storage of her personal computer and laptop