Thread: Why E75 - internal memory is showing full

Why E75 - internal memory is showing full

I am having E75 Nokia mobile phone and using it for few months but now I am facing the problem which is really confusing. Often I am getting alert message that internal memory is full and I have to delete some files for the smooth working of the system or I have to move the data to the flash memory, but the thing is that I have not saved any data on the phone memory it is already on my flash memory. But then also I am getting the alert message. Any idea, why the internal memory of E75 is showing that the memory is full.

Re: Why E75 - internal memory is showing full

Well for this problem I will suggest you to delete the personal data from the web browser you are using, may be this will help you. One more thing the total amount of the phone memory of you phone and also check the amount of phone memory you have utilized. Sometimes unknowingly we utilize the phone memory and it give the memory alert message.

Well I will suggest you specify the partition for the emails to be saved in you flash drive. Because the email consumes the maximum amount of phone memory, space and surely you will face the problem of lack of memory in your phone. May be allotting the space for the email solve your problem of internal memory full.

As far as I know in Nokia phone you can not allocate the space for emails, I mean you can decide where to store the mail on your phone either on the memory card or the phone memory. If you want to change the place of the email you have to user ProfiMail for doing this. Using this utility you can change the place of emails where you want to store. I am suggesting this because I am using this utility software and it is working fine in my Nokia phone.

For solving this problem you can do the following steps
    1. First of all take the backup of the phone memory
    2. After that do the total reset
    3. For doing the reset power and press and hold “*, 3,and the green button”
    This will restore the data.