Thread: Opera 9.7 auto starts with error screen

Opera 9.7 auto starts with error screen

I have an HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) mobile phone. I have upgraded the the Opera application to 9.7 on my phone, The problem is that the application starts with error screen. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. I have no idea what could be the reason for the same. Thank you.

Re: Opera 9.7 auto starts with error screen

The application registry may not be entered properly and hence the application is not able to function well. So in order to make the issue to be sorted it is essential that you do check out for the thing that may then make the application to work and get installed and perform. You may then get to a better conclusion.

It could be that the application that you have upgraded to may have some issue appended and associated to the same. So in order to make the things work out well for you it is indeed very much needed that you look out for the thing. So get a good upgrade that has no issues with the same. You may then be able to work with the application quite well.

Upgrade the Opera application to version 10 beta 3. You may then be able to work out with the same. It may be that the phone is not able to support or gel up with the application that you have upgraded to as it is been old. So try to get the latest version. It may then be able to cope and function essentially well. Do look out.

There is a possibility that the application you have upgraded may not be much of the support. it may not be compatible. So in order to make the issue to be sorted out you need to look out for the thing. do look out and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. I hope you may get to a better conclusion then.