Thread: Anti Virus Software for HTC Pure

Anti Virus Software for HTC Pure

Hello. I have a HTC pure mobile phone. I need an antivirus application to make the phone to be cleaned of the threats that is been making or creating problems. Please do help me out so that I can get the things sorted out well. Suggest some good antivrius application that would help in eliminating the threats from the system.

Re: Anti Virus Software for HTC Pure

You can use BullGuard Mobile Antivirus application on HTC pure phone. This application is god powerful tool that may help you get the virus to be removed from the device hat is been affecting the same.The software protects against malware sent via your most significant vectors: e-mail, SMS, direct download, Bluetooth or IR—with 24/7 live chat for support included.

There is another application tool F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus that will help you out to make the issue to be sorted. Check out for the thing. F-Secure is a well-known antivirus champion. Their product provides automatic real-time protection and OTA updates. It has an exceptionally clean interface.

AirScanner Mobile Antivirus is a good antivirus application that ma help in sorting or getting the virus out from your device. It is a good antivirus application. AirScanner is ideal for experts. Besides scan, detect, and quarantine, it has options for "string search" and offers robust log information.I hope this will help you out well.

Symantec AntiVirus for Handhelds is one of the best application that will help you out to get the things to be processed well for the same. Symantec offers both an annual service edition and a corporate edition so that your software is always up-to-date to detect the latest threats.Do look out for the application. It may help you out in many ways.

Trend Micro Mobile Security application is also a very good antivirus application utility which has the tendency. Try out the application. It protect the device well with the dangerous threats that may affect. This integrated antivirus and anti-spam solution is targeted to corporate and mobile cell service providers. IT helped in many ways for me. Hope it does for your phone too.