Thread: Satio - Internet Keeps Dropping !

Satio - Internet Keeps Dropping !

Hello. I have Sony ericsson Satio mobile phone. I have enabled internet connection on the phone. The problem is that the phone drops connection that is of internet. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out and thus help in working with the internet well. Do check out.

Re: Satio - Internet Keeps Dropping !

The problem could generally be related or associated with the application that you are been suing to access internet. It could be the reason that the application is making the internet to drop out connection. So in order to sort the problem remove or reinstall the application that you are working with. This may then help you out to sort the problem.

The issue could be that the phone is not able to get the packets properly that is been sent. In order to make the issue to be sorted due check out the settings that is been made. You may then be able to get the things to work out essentially well. So I hope this should help in sorting the problem. Do check out.

Contact the service provider for help. This may then help you out to get the issue to be sorted well. It may be that the service provider is not been able to provide the service or may have stopped out. So do reconnect the same by making the settings well reset and process the ailments. I hope this will help you out.

There is other way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. It is that make the gprs settings for wap well. You have to set the ailments by getting the codes from the service operator. It may be that the connection is not active. So do look out for the thing. This may then help you out to get the issue sorted.