Thread: Downloading satio themes

Downloading satio themes

Hello guys, I have the Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone and i am looking for the themes for this mobile phone. I dont know which types of themes this mobile phone support. Because i have already tried to install the themes of some other Sony Ericsson mobile phone but they are not supported. So from where i can download Satio themes easily.

Re: Downloading satio themes

You are having the Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone and you are having problem in finding the themes for your new Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone. Well this Satio mobile has the different operating system then the other Sony Ericsson mobile phones. This mobile phone has the Symbian operating system. So find and install the themes for the Symbian operating system.

As you should be knowing that this Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone has the Symbian operating system and it has the Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5. as far as i know the symbian operating system supports the .SIS and .SISX file format themes. So download and install the .sis and .sisx themes in the Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone.

As you people are saying that the Sony Ericsson Satio has the Symbian operating system. I am also having the Satio mobile phone and want to know that the themes of the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone will work in this mobile or not because the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile also has the same operating system which the Sony Ericsson Satio has.

I think that the Nokia 5800 mobile phone themes will work in the Sony Ericsson Satio mobile phone because both the mobile phones are having the same version of the Symbian touch screen operating system. So there should not be any issues with that. you can easily search and download the themes from the google. So install it and revert back over here about it worked or not.