Thread: Can I have Youtube Player in G502

Can I have Youtube Player in G502

I have been using the Sony Ericsson G502 recently i have started using the GPRS services on my mobile and i can surf quiet well using the sony ericsson G503 mobile but i am unable to play youtube videos since youtube videos are not played correctly. The Youtube videos generally appear blurred so i would like to know whether there is a youtube player available for Sony Ericsson G503

Re: Can I have Youtube Player in G502

In this case i would suggest you to download the mini opera on your mobile and start using the same for viewing the youtube videos and all. Since the Opera rendering engine displays complete Web pages, just like on your computer, and is fully standards-compliant. i have used this application and i think that it works quiet better than a lot of other applications.

Try to install YouTube Web for your Sony-Ericsson G502. You simply need to log in to your Youtube account using your phone in order to access all your favorite videos and playlists. you can also view your own videos using this application. simply open your browser and log on to the YouTube mobile site m.youtube.com .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that you need to install the BOLT 2 Beta for Sony Ericsson G502 mobile phone. This is a browser which will help you to get rid of this youtube porblem. So download it on your system and install it using the Pc Suite application. i would suggest you to download and install the application on your mobile itself.

The best possible option to resolve this issue is to install the YouTube Web on your phone so follow the instruction which i have mentioned below.

1) Go to m.getjar.com on your phone
    2) Select Quick Download code on the bottom of the page.
    3) Enter Code: 16671 to begin download.

As far as i know i think that there is no youtube player or some similar player which is available for installing on your phone so that you can play the youtube videos directly on your phone without any sort of error. What i can suggest is that you can install the Opera or some other browser which is supported by your phone should help you in this regard.