Thread: Battery problem in Sony Ericsson Elm

Battery problem in Sony Ericsson Elm

Hello Everybody ...I have recently bought a new Sony Ericson Elm and i am finding some crazy problem while charging the battery of my Sony Ericson Elm. Actually my elm's battery can not charge itself in a normal required time to charge. When i put it on charging for a whole night then also it has been charged up to only 65 % and if i put it on charge for this much time then i just do not get that when will i use my phone in 24 hours Can anybody has same problem or would be helping me by giving a good solution.

Re: Battery problem in Sony Ericsson Elm

I think as you have bought your Sony Ericsson Elm just before few days then there should not be any problem regarding the battery itself , so it could be the reason of dust and dirty fastport. I suggest you to clean up the contact pins with brush or a dry toothbrush and do it with even a charger. And then try to do the charging with the same charger. It might happen that it does not take much longer time to charge your ELM's battery up to its full limit.

It might happen that the battery itself has weaker cells to power it up to full in a sufficient time. But not to worry as you have bought it new then you must be having warranty so that you can replace the battery of your Sony Ericsson Elm's battery or just can give a check to the Sony Ericsson Service Center. Whatever be the problem, I suggest you to give this problem to Sony Ericsson and let them deal with it.

I think there should be something wrong with the charger because it might happen that the charger pin will not be having pin connections properly which can not be seen easily with the naked eye. I think you should check it by using some other alternative charger to charge your Sony Ericsson Elm's battery. It might happen that it gets charged within much shorter time then it takes now.

I have seen this same problem with charging my Samsung Corby. I thought that my charger is not at all capable of charging my phone as it was not detecting by my phone though the charger was of that phone only. This charger was came up with my phone box. Then i found that there was silly problem that even fitting properly on my room's wall socket it was not charging but if i put it bit improper then it has started charging my phone perfectly.