Thread: Sony Ericsson G502 camera problem

Sony Ericsson G502 camera problem

Hello. I have a Sony Ericsson G502 mobile phone. The problem that my phone face is with the camera. I have no idea what could have been gone wrong but the problem is that when the camera is been switched on it goes to the startup mode and then backs to the standby mode. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Sony Ericsson G502 camera problem

The problem that you are facing with the camera is basically related to the pone memory. It may be that the memory you have selected to store the images may be phone memory and the issue could be that the memory is been utilized. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to flash the camera. This may help you out.

It all bout firmware updates. You need to reflash your phone memory and then make the issue to be solved. Get it flashed with the latest firmware update and you may then be able to get worked out well with the camera. It will be very much essential that you perform the action accordingly. Do check out for the thing. It may help you out to sort the problem.

It would be that the application or the drivers for the camera is not been properly functioning. So in order to make the issue to be sorted to check out for it. It is very much essential that the software application for the device peripherals to be associated well to process. You may work out for the thing by installing the tools required for phone again.

There is a possibility of the phone drivers or the application may be affected or been appended with bugs. In order to make it correct you need to get the latest updated drivers to be installed or may be firmware. Take the phone to the manufacturer. This may then help in making the issue sorted well. i hope this will help you out for sure.