Thread: Aino or satio

Aino or satio

Hi all,

I like the Sony Ericsson mobile phones because of its function. However, Many models have cell phones than cameras and music players respect the resolution? What do you think about Aino or satio, which is the best phone? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Aino or satio

I have suggested for Sony Ericsson Aino that Credit at least one thing: it's official launch in the United States, unlock, announced after a few months. You will pay $ 599.99 for the stout your pocket a privilege, but in exchange, you will get a 8.1 megapixel sensor, Remote Play Support, tri-band HSPA, and WiFi on the 432 x 240 display. You do not just get the funding for the phone, though: SE has also thrown a stereo Bluetooth headset, however, and 8GB capacity microSD (yes, the MicroSD, no Memory Stick, mercifully) Card. It still appears to be completed in the Sony Style Web site pages But you should be able to find the land in this country and the Sony store stock online soon. All the best.

Aino or satio

I will suggests you for satio, because it hav following features:
    # Support for WVGA video recording. The already great video recording will be enhanced to fit the wide screen format and hence resolution is also slightly increased to 864 * 480 pixles. (the preset size will still be VGA, user has to change to get WVGA)
    # Upload of pictures to Facebook. It will be possible to upload pictures directly from the picture menu you have on the home screen or from the Media UI.
    # Youtube video uploading. It will be possible to upload videos to Youtube directly from the Media.

Re: Aino or satio

Sony Ericsson Aino is to provide USD 655.95 each in the Amazon. 1.6 powered mobile robot is used 4-inch WVGA touch screen by a 1GHz CPU, Qualcomm's Snapdragon, HSDPA technology , the Wi - Fi, GPS, a 800-megapixel autofocus camera and an internal 1GB memory. The phone can handle the GSM / GPRS / EDGE of 850/900/1800/1900. every purchase, including SanDisk's 8GB of microSD card.

Aino or satio

Sony Ericsson Mobile officially launched on the new Sony Ericsson comfortable Satio. Ericsson said it is a best camera phone ever. Eisner perfect photo only become so simple. The phone was previously known as Idou. Comfortable Satio provides access to all multimedia in one place, directly to your favorite features with their team on standby to help, you will be able to access them. Comfortable Satio is a mobile entertainment in your hands the future of the development of a milestone. Smart phone supports 3.5-inch wide-screen, 121,000 pixel camera. The features include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and HSDPA connectivity, it also supports 8 GB micro card. All the best.

Aino or satio

The satio is always better. It should run on the Symbian operating system, the Sony Ericsson comfortable Satio. More details can be said that cell phones will have a 3.5-inch AMOLED display, bringing the top with a video camera records high-definition resolution video. Photos should be in the 8.1 million-pixel resolution. All the best.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"