Thread: E71 email problem

E71 email problem

I have a E71 email problem moblie phone. This runs on Symbian platform. I have had no issues till except for this that recently I am unable to send email from my E71 mobile phone. I am using Aircel mobile connection to surf internet. I have installed Opera to browse net on my mobile phone. Need help.

Re: E71 email problem

Have you checked if the mobile internet is working properly or not ? It can be an issue with Aircel. I had this similar issue with my N900 mobile phone. I have been using Vodafone card. I was not able to download any attachments from my mail, but it turned out to be the problem with Vodafone. So you might check the same with Aircel.

It can be an issue with the SIM card. Check if your SIM card is properly plugged in its slot. Have you tried to access internet by plugging the SIM in some other mobile phone. Also you may try checking if internet is been accessed properly or not on your mobile phone by using some other mobile service provider's SIM.

There can be many reason for this. The one which is the most common is the network issue. It can be that the network is too low from where you may be trying to access your internet on your mobile phone. Also verify the same with your SIM card company to see if there is any issue from their side.

From your description it seems to be that your internet settings might have been modified or changed unknowingly. If your mobile internet settings are changed then you may experience the described issue. You may pay a visit to your nearest Aircel gallery and get the internet settings installed again and then try to send mails from your mobile phone.