Thread: Email Problem with HTC Pure

Email Problem with HTC Pure

Hello friends,

I am totally confused with the very strange behavior of my HTC Pure. I am using HTC Pure from one months. Over this mobile I did the gmail account setup. But the problem is that the emails from my this gmail account automatically get deleted with my HTC mobile. I am not getting how solve this email issue. If you posses any solution over this then please let me aware about that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Email Problem with HTC Pure

It seems that someone is using your gmail account. And that person deletes your emails from gmail account. I suggest you to change your password of you gmail account. I think this is the ultimate way to resolve this type of email issue. Please try this trick and let me know if you still getting the same email deletion issue with your mobile or not.

I don't think that this email issue is happening because of your HTC Pure mobile. I am also having same mobile, but didn't get this type of issue. The HTC Pure comes with a sharp, wide-screen display. With HTC Pure wyou will get everything you need, from Microsoft Office Mobile to third-party apps for work and fun.

I am having the same trouble but with my yahoo account. The emails are being deleted daily. Emails are being deleted. I use active sync for my calendar and contacts but not email. I don't think it has whatever thing to do with active sync since I don't sync very often. Unit l I get this all figure out, can anyone tell me how to put out of action my email account on my phone.

I suggest you to first disable your gmail account from mobile, then again activate this gmail account. This will reset all your setting that you did mistakenly. If this solution is not working for your, there is one one way to avoid this email problem and it is to delete current account and create new account. Other than this I don't have any suggestion over this issue.