Thread: Getting Sound problem with HTC Tilt 2

Getting Sound problem with HTC Tilt 2

I am having the HTC Tilt 2 from four months. This mobile integrated more advanced features. But from two days this mobile showing some problem with sound. The sound suddenly stop working without any cause. I am not getting why I am getting this sound problem with my HTC mobile. If you have suggestion to overcome this sound problem of my HTC Tilt 2, then please don't hesitate to let me know that. I am waiting for yore reply.

Re: Getting Sound problem with HTC Tilt 2

Have dropped your HTC mobile on the floor? if yes than there might be chances that the speaker of your HTC mobile got damaged. And because of this the sound of your HTC mobile stopped working. Please contact to the nearest service center of your HTC Tilt 2 in the way to replace the speaker. I hope this solution will works for you.

I think you need to check if the system volume of your Mobile is Mute or not. Sometimes this can happened with you. I was also getting the same problem with my mobile. When I checked the volume of my mobile, then I found that it was mute. I disable the mute, and the sound start working. I think sane thing happened with you also.

It seems that you need to reset the phone setting your HTC Tilt 2. I think this is one one the way to get sound back. If you don't know how to reset your HTC mobile, then please take help from the customer care services of you mobile phone. My friend also had his sound problem, and he followed the above mentioned solution to resolve it.

Thanks friends for all your suggestion!. All above suggestions was very useful for me in the way to resolve the sound problem of my HTC Tilt 2 mobile. As per one of above suggestion I did the resetting of all the setting of my HTC mobile. And surprisingly the sound of my mobile started to work properly. I am really appreciating all your help.