Thread: Can the HTC HD2 have flash player installed on it?

Can the HTC HD2 have flash player installed on it?

Well I bought this new phone from HTC which is known as HTC HD2 and it is really a piece of technology but still it has some flaws which I think will be solved as soon as possible. While surfing internet on the phone, I am not allowed to visit the website which contain lot of flash content, it gives an error saying "Flash player is required to view the following site". So I want to ask ,Can the HTC HD2 have flash player installed on it? Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Can the HTC HD2 have flash player installed on it?

You are getting the following error because the web browser which you are using is not having the flash player installed on it. The default web browser on the Windows phone is Internet explorer which does not support flash player installation and hence you are not able to visit the websites which are having flash content. Try and get some other browser which allows the installation of flash player and then see it the websites are visible or not.

There are many browsers available online which can be used on the Windows mobile phone. Skyfire is one of the browsers which is available for free and also supports flash player integration. Go to the official website of Skyfire and download the installation ROM required. Connect the phone to the computer and install the player on the mobile from the computer. Once the player is installed, you can browse the websites containing flash contents without any problems.

There is no need to install other browser to play the Flash content on the website. Internet explorer which is installed on the phone can be used to view the website which is having flash content. You will have to download a flash player plugin for the version of Internet explorer which is installed on the phone and then install it on the phone. After the plugin has been installed, you will be able to view the website which are having flash content.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was also facing the same problem with the HTC HD2 which I am using. The phone did not support any Flash content website and hence I downloaded and installed a Opera Touch 10 on the phone which is said to be having flash player support but after installation of the browser I am still not able to browse the websites which are having flash content. What can be the problem behind it?

By default the flash player is disabled on the Opera touch 10 browser and hence you will have to enable it so that the flash content is visible. To enable the Flash content Opera Touch 10, open the browser and go to settings. Choose the plugins section and then highlight Flash player and select Enable. Save the settings and restart the browser. Now you will be able to use the browser to view the flash content website.