Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting problem for Email set up with HTC Hero

Portable Devices

Old 17-04-2010
Bookmark

Getting problem for Email set up with HTC Hero

Hi Friends,

I am having the HTC Hero mobile. I am getting awesome features with this HTC mobile. But I am getting so issue with Email Set up. Wherever I try to set up email on my HTC mobile, I immediately get an error message 'server failed'. I have many methods to avoid this error, but didn't get any success. If you posses any solution over this Email set up issue, then please try to share it me. I will really appreciate your any help.

Old 17-04-2010

Re: Getting problem for Email set up with HTC Hero

It seems that you have not activated the GPRS connection. Because of this you are not able to do the Email set up. For that you first need to activate the GRPS connection for internet. Then you will need to verify if you are able to access the internet websites or not. The next step is to provide the proper details requires to setup email. Please try out this solution.
Old 17-04-2010

As per my knowledge this type of issue is occurs because of the improper internet setting. It also might happened that you have not properly provided the details need for Email set up. Please again try with proper details about your email account, such as email id, password, email server. I hope this will help to you resolve your problem.
Old 17-04-2010

I think there may be some wifi issue in your Hero mobile. If you your wifi is not working properly, then definitely you will get the error message when you trying to do the internet related task tough the wifi internet connection. I suggest you to contact to the nearest service center of your mobile phone. I think this is the best way to resolve this type of issue.
Old 17-04-2010

According to me you didn't subscribe the internet service properly. In the way to get proper setting for internet connection, for that you need to contact to the mobile internet service provider of your HTC mobile. I also had similar type of issue with my HTC mobile. At that time I contacted to the email service provider and got the proper setting.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,