Thread: Unable to access downloaded files from SD card on HTC Hero (Sprint)

Unable to access downloaded files from SD card on HTC Hero (Sprint)

Hello Guys,

I am using the HTC Hero (Sprint) from one months. Over this mobile I often use internet. I also downloaded many stuff from internet. But the thing is that I am not able to find out the where does the downloaded files get stored in SD card of my HTC mobile. If anyone any idea about this storage location, then please let me aware about the same. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: Unable to access downloaded files from SD card on HTC Hero (Sprint)

I think it is not very difficult thing to find-out the downloaded filed in your mobile memory card. When you download any file from internet, then folder named as 'Received' is automatically get created in the memory card. Have you tried to open the 'Received' folder? if not then please try this. As this folder contains the downloaded files.

The easiest way to find out the downloaded file in memory card of your HTC mobile is to connect it to your computer. When you open the SD card folder of your mobile in your PC, then try to search for the file that you have downloaded from internet. The result of this will show you the exact location of the downloaded file.

Whenever you download any file from internet on your mobile, you always get an option to choose the destination folder. So, I suggest you to first create one folder in SD card of you mobile. Then when you will download any file, then set this created folder as a destination folder for downloading. Please try out this solution to resolve your problem.

There are many ways to access the download file from the SD card. You can use the application know as 'AndExplorer' in the way to mange the files from your mobile memory card. Using this tool you get an option to directly browse the download files from SD card. I recommend you try this 'AndExplorer' tool on your HTC mobile for to access the downloaded files.