Thread: Unable to delete entire text message threads on HTC Hero (Sprint)

Unable to delete entire text message threads on HTC Hero (Sprint)

Hi All,

I need your help to sort out the my HTC Hero (Sprint) smartphone issue. My mobile comprises lots of text messages, which are more that 500 messages. But when I try to delete the entire text message thread, the mobile screen goes blank. And nothing get deleted from my HTC mobile. I don't have any idea about hoe resolve this HTC mobile issue. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to delete entire text message threads on HTC Hero (Sprint)

Hi friend,

I am also one of you, as having identical problem with my HTC mobile. Wherever I try to delete all message at a single time, my HTC mobile get freezes. If I try to delete the single message at a time, then it will take more time as I have 700 text messages. If you posses any solution over this message deletion issue of HTC mobile, then please don't forget to let me know.

I think your HTC mobile might have some problem. Because of this your HTC Hero (Sprint) freezes whenever you try to deleted completed message thread. I think you should contact to the nearest service center of the HTC Hero (Sprint). From there you will definitely get all of the help to resolve issues related to your HTC mobile.

According to me your HTC mobile might be infected by virus. And this virus my be infected through he text messages. So whenever you try to delete completed message thread, you didn't get success in it. I suggest you to connection your mobile to PC and try to scan memory card of your HTC mobile by antivirus. And then again try to delete the message thread. Hopefully this will definitely works for you.

Thanks friends for all your help!!. As per above your suggestion I did the virus scan for memory card of my HTC mobile. Surprisingly twenty virus got detected in it. Then I again tried to delete the entire message thread from my mobile and this time I didn't get any problem in it. I successfully deleted the complete message thread. I am appreciating all your help.