Thread: Google Maps Not working in HTC Hero (Sprint)

Google Maps Not working in HTC Hero (Sprint)

Hello Friends,

I recently bought HTC Hero (Sprint) smartphone. But from few days it showing some problem with Google Maps. Whenever I try to open the Google Maps, I immediately get an error message saying that 'Google Maps (process com.google.android.apps.maps) has stopped'. I am not able to find out the exact cause behind this Google Maps issue. If you have any solution over this issue, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Google Maps Not working in HTC Hero (Sprint)

I think you need to customize the setting for your mobile browser. There might also some security that doesn't allows to use the Google Maps. And because of that you are getting this error message while accessing Google Maps. So, I suggest you to try to modify the browser setting, and see if you still getting same error message or not.

According to me this type Google Maps issue is occurs due to some problem with your mobile network service provider. I don't think that this issue is happening due to you mobile hardware problem. I am telling this because I am having the same HTC Hero (Sprint), but I am able to use the Google Maps over it. So, I think you need to contact to the your mobile network service provider.

I suggest you to try the re-installation for Google Maps on your HTC mobile. Because the Google Maps application that you are currently using might have some issue, that generates an error while accessing it. So, please try to download new Google Maps application and then install it on your HTC Hero (Sprint). I hope this will definitely help you.

It seems that your HTC Hero (Sprint) have some serious issues. That doesn't allow you to use the Google Maps. There also might also chances that your 'Google Maps' application might be corrupted. If I were you I would have contacted to the service center of HTC mobile. As this is the safest way to resolve this type of problem.