Thread: My battery light is flashing when I connect it to AC

My battery light is flashing when I connect it to AC

I am facing the problem with the battery light flashing when AC is connected. Has anybody experienced this kind of problem? I thing that there is a bad connection with the AC adapter. I have also replaced the hard drive hence I am fearful of being stuck. I will be waiting for the replies, which can be helpful for solving the problem.

Re: My battery light is flashing when I connect it to AC

I am also facing the similar problem, but after that, I have notice that I have lost the power entirely, and when I looked at the power adapter, there are two spots on the cord. If I hold the line in traction I am able to get the power, and the same thing can be achieved after taping it with the electrical tap. Now I am searching for the replacement of the adapter.

Well I am sorry for the cable of your adapter. But I am not facing this problem, cable of my battery adapter is fine but did not connect flush to the laptop and then I pushed it and that it seemed to be the problem. It has not given me any problem but now only it is giving me the problem of flashing light.

Well I will suggest you to buy the new battery of your phone. The flashing of the light is a warning that the time of the battery is over I mean your battery is dying. Well at the best I can only suggest you to save the life of your next one by unplugging the battery when the battery is fully charged. It is not good keeping the battery for charge for the long time.

I was also suffering with the same problem of flashing of the light, but the rest of the system is working fine. The battery meter on the mobile phone is showing that it is the time to replace the battery. Well I have done the same and replaced the battery and now there is no flashing of light. I will suggest you the same replace the battery to solve this problem.