Thread: PC suite 7.1 not recognizing E63?

PC suite 7.1 not recognizing E63?

I am having the desktop computer system which has the Windows XP service pack 2 home edition operating system. I have the Nokia E63 mobile phone. his desktop has the Nokia PC suite 7.1 software installed in it. The problem is that the Nokia PC suite 7.1 not recognizing the E63 mobile phone when it is connected to the desktop computer system.

Re: PC suite 7.1 not recognizing E63?

You are having the Nokia E63 mobile phone and the desktop computer having the Windows XP operating system installed with the Nokia PC suite 7.1 and the issue which you are facing is that the the Nokia PC suite 7.1 is not detecting the Nokia E63 connected to the system. So first of all make sure that you are connecting the mobile properly to the desktop USB port using the USB cable of the mobile phone.

First of all i would like to know that the Nokia E63 mobile phone by the desktop when you are connecting it in the normal mass storage mode by the USB cable of the mobile phone. If the desktop is not detecting the mobile in the normal data transfer mode also then the USB cable of the mobile phone is not proper. It is better to use another USB cable for this purpose.

It is possible that there is some problem in the Nokia PC suite 7.1 software that you have installed in your desktop computer system because of which it is not able to detect the Nokia E63 mobile phone connected to it. So i think you should try to resolve this problem by reinstalling the Nokia PC Suite software in the desktop. may be this can resolve the problem.

I think you should uninstall the the Nokia PC suite 7.1 software from the desktop computer system and download and install the Nokia OVI Suite in your desktop computer system. You can easily download the Nokia OVI Suite from the Nokia website. So download and install the it and connect the Nokia E63 mobile with your desktop and do what you want to do now.

If you are having the same issue with the Nokia OVI suite also in connecting the Nokia E63 mobile phone to the desktop then now it is clear that it is not the software problem. This may be the mobile or the desktop USB port problem. Most probably it is the mobile phone issue. So it is better to take your Nokia E63 mobile phone to the Nokia priority dealer or to the Nokia service center and tell them about the problem.