Thread: Unlocking Nokia 5530

Unlocking Nokia 5530

I am unable to unlock my phone with the side unlock button. When I touch a bottom button on the front of the screen and suggesting me that slide down the lock/unlock button, I tried to do but nothing happens. It performed when I first got it yesterday and made some calls,message and email but now I am having some issues and pc would not detect the phone either cause the screen is locked. Do you have any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, I

Unlocking Nokia 5530

Unfortunately, I don't think, there is any such type of procedure through which we can unlock the Nokia/5530-XpressMusic and there is no such any unlock generator or free Nokia/5530-XpressMusic unlock code, Nokia/5530-XpressMusic randomly generate the codes so they have entire control over unlocking Nokia/5530-XpressMusic .

Unlocking Nokia 5530

I searched on various forums but didn't found anything there where as I was having this issue two weeks ago. I insert another memory card and tried to delete a file of it the file was large and the phone wouldn't delete it and it hasn't in function and its annoying.

I tried to get the solution from other Nokia sources but there was nothing to satisfy me there. I had this phone for less than 3 days and its already broken but nothing has been solved.

Unlocking Nokia 5530

It is showing you the home screen or not. You are getting the login screen to enter the lock code or there is nothing to be enter. If you got your phone as idle then pull out the battery from cell phone and reinsert it again in the cell phone and go ahead for next process what you are getting there to enter the code.

You can also try to remove your memory card from the cell phone and reinsert for getting changes in the display.

Unlocking Nokia 5530

If you are searching for the appropriate code to unlock your mobile phone then you need a master( The master code is used to unlock the device with only one key). This is one of the link where you can find the master code there.

Please look for the specific unlock code from the following link:

http://mastercode.nokiafree.org/
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"