Thread: X6 cursor is moving automatically

X6 cursor is moving automatically

Hello. i have a Nokia X6 mobile phone. The problem is that the cursor of the screen automatically moves. I have no idea what could be the issue. Please do help me out.The cursor moves automatically without any function that has been functioned. I have no idea what could be the issue? Do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: X6 cursor is moving automatically

The problem could generally be associated with the touch screen display. There may be some dust particles which may have accumulated on it. Clean the surface well you may then be able to work and function accordingly. I have faced the similar isaue and got it sorted by performing the same. Do check out. This may help you too.

There may be some serious issue with the screen pad. You need to make the things to get sorted out by taking the phone to the manufacturer. Do look out for the same. You may then end up getting a solution as the problem may be sorted out well with the use of the feature that is been associated. It will be sorted out.

There is a possibility that the device might be affected by some vulnerabilities. This can be sorted out by making the device to be scanned well by using a good tool. You may then be able to get sorted of the issue that is been causing the problem. Do check out for the thing. I hope you may then be able to work out for the same.

IT could be that the virus might have affected the phone application or the device. This is the reason that the phone is not able to respond or the cursor moves automatically. So in order to make the issue to be sorted out it is essential that you run an antivirus check or try to update the firmware of the phone. This may help in sorting the issue.