Thread: Memory Card Corrupted of Nokia N900

Memory Card Corrupted of Nokia N900

I am having the Nokia N900 mobile phone which is also known as the internet tablet from the Nokia. I am having the problem with the memory card of this Nokia N900 mobile phone. The mobile is showing the Memory card is corrupted . But the music player of the mobile phone is reading the data properly. but the file manager is not. So what can be the reason for this problem.

Re: Memory Card Corrupted of Nokia N900

You are having the Nokia N900 mobile phone and you are having the memory card issue with this Nokia touchscreen internet tablet mobile phone. The mobile phones file explorer or the browser software shows that the memory card of the mobile is corrupted. But the music player is playing the mp3 files properly. So i will advise you to first take the backup of the memory card data and format the memory card from the mobile phone.

It may be possible that the this memory card issue of the Nokia N900 mobile phone is because of the virus or any other infection. So i will advise you to connect the mobile phone with the computer and screen for the viruses and other types of the infections. So find the infections in the mobile phone and delete them from the mobile phone. Make sure that your computer has the updated antivirus.

I will advise you to check the memory card of your Nokia N900 mobile phone with some other Nokia mobile phone. If other mobile phones are also showing the memory card is corrupted then it is better to change the memory card for the Nokia N900 mobile phone rather than trying to solve the memory card problem by formatting it again and again.

If the memory card of your Nokia N900 mobile phone is working properly with other Nokia phones then i think this is the issue of the mobile phone. So i think you should try to restore the factory settings of Nokia N900 mobile phone. You will get this option in tools or settings menu of the mobile phone. So run this and solve the memory card problem.

You are saying that the Nokia N900 mobile showing that the memory card corrupted only in the file manager or the file browser software and every other thing is working properly of the memory card in the mobile phone. So i think this is the problem of the file manager or the file browser installed in the mobile phone. So remove it from the mobile and reinstall them.