Thread: Nokia 5800 - cant send text messages!

Nokia 5800 - cant send text messages!

Hello I have a Nokia 5800 music xpress phone. The problem is that I am not able to send any messages using the phone. I have no idea why is this happening? please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. IT will be a great help so that I can then make the phone to send messages. Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5800 - cant send text messages!

The problem could be that the application is not able to function. The reason could be that the phone memory been full and there is no space left for sending any messages. So in order to make the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you check out for the same. You may then be able to work out for the same by clearing the phone memory.

Try to use another phone for sending messages using the Sim card that you have. IT may then help in making the issue to be sorted out. This is essential and necessary that you work out for the thing. It may be that the service provider is not able to provide the service properly. There may be some issue with the sim. So do check out.

Your phone must have better reception network. It may be that there is some issue with the same. So do check out for the thing and wait for some time by restarting the phone application. So do look out for the issue and then make the proper amendments. I hope this will then make the things to work in your favor.

There is a possibility that the message center number is been removed or may be missing due to which you are not able to send the messages. In order to make the things work well you need to contact the service provider for the same. Do check out. It may then help in making the issue to be sorted out for you. Check out.