Thread: N97 will not turn on properly

N97 will not turn on properly

I am having the Nokia N97 Mobile phone and i am having the issues with this mobile phone. This Nokia N97 Mobile phone is not turning on properly. When i am turning on then this mobile starts till the Nokia startup logo and hangs over there only. Nothing happens after that. So i am having the startup issue with this Nokia mobile an diam here to get the solution of this problem.

Re: N97 will not turn on properly

You have the Nokia N97 Mobile phone and facing the problem with this mobile phone. According to you the mobile is not turning on properly. It shows the screen upto the Nokia logo on turning on and it freezes over there only. I think this is the issue of the operating system of the mobile phone. So it is better to contact the Nokia priority dealer.

I think there is some major issue with the Nokia N97 Mobile phone which you are having because the mobile phone is not starting after the Nokia logo when itis turned on. So i will advise you to do the hard reset of your mobile phone. May be this can resolve the problem of your Nokia N97 Mobile phone. After that may be it will start properly. So try this out and revert back here.

I think this can possibly the memory card issue of the mobile phone. So i will advise you to remove the memory card of the Nokia N97 Mobile phone from the memory card slot of the mobile. After that start the mobile phone. Many times memory card causes this type of the problem. So i hope so this is the issue with your Nokia N97 and it will be resolved by this.

I dont think so, you will try to resolve this issue of the Nokia N97 Mobile phone by yourself because this problem is related with the operating system of the mobile phone. So it is better to contact the Nokia service center for solving this issue. They will Flash the Nokia N97 Mobile phone and this start up issue of your mobile phone will be solved by that.

I think this issue of the Nokia N97 mobile phone will be resolved by the hard reset of the mobile phone. But remember that all the data stored in the phone memory will be deleted by this. For hard reset press the below mentioned keys during turning it on at the same time.
    1. Caps shift
    2. Space bar
    3. Delete button
    4. On button