Thread: Ovi Suite will not sync with 5800 XpressMusic

Ovi Suite will not sync with 5800 XpressMusic

I am having the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone. But i am facing the problem with this mobile phone. Ovi Suite will not sync with Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone. I have install the latest OVI suit available. The mobile was synchronized properly with the Nokia PC suite.I tried it many times but not succeeded. So help me out in resolving this issue.

Re: Ovi Suite will not sync with 5800 XpressMusic

You are having the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone and you are getting the problem in synchronizing the mobile phone and the computer using the Nokia OVI Suite. According to you the device is not able to transfer the data and you are not able to take the backup of the messages, contacts etc. So i think first of all try to reinstall the OVI suite in your desktop computer system and try connecting again.

If you are not able to sync the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone with the Nokia OVI Suite in your desktop using the USB cable of the mobile phone then i will advise you to pair the mobile phone and the Nokia OVI Suite using the bluetooth. Provided that the desktop should have the bluetooth connectivity. So if your desktop has the bluetooth then you can try this out.

It may be possible that there is some problem with the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone because of which it is not able to sync with the Nokia OVI Suite installed in your desktop computer system. So i think first you should restore the factory settings of the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone and try to sync the mobile and the desktop again.

You have mentioned that in your query that this Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone was properly sync with the Nokia phone suite. So i will advise you to keep on using the Nokia PC suit for the synchronization if the mobile is not able to sync with the Nokia OVI Suite. No need to switch on the Nokia OVI Suite. If not , then use it with the OVI suite on some other computer system.