Thread: E52 Freeze and crash

E52 Freeze and crash

Hello friends i have the Nokia E Series mobile phone and the model number which i am using is the Nokia E52 mobile phone. This Npkia E52 mobile is gets Freeze and crash. This issue started after i updated the firmware of the Nokia E52 mobile phone. So now i am here to get the solution of this problem of the Nokia E52 mobile phone and hope you people will sort out this issue.

Re: E52 Freeze and crash

You are having the Nokia E52 mobile phone and you are facing the crashing and freezing issue with this mobile phone. This issue started after the firmware update of the mobile phone. So i think something wrong happen during the firmware update of the Nokia E52 mobile phone. So i will advise you to reinstall the firmware of the mobile properly. For that you will have to contact the Nokia priority dealer or Nokia service center.

You have only mentioned that this Nokia E52 mobile phone is getting crashed and freeze after the firmware update but you have not mention about the time when this mobile is getting hanged and freezed. Any particular thing that you want to do and then the mobile crashes. So first provide the proper information to us. Then we will be able to provide the solution of the issue.

I think there can be some issue with the memory card of the mobile phone. So i will advise you to use the mobile phone without the memory card. So remove the memory card from the Nokia E52 mobile phone and start it. If it works properly without crashing and freezing then the issue with the memory card. So it is better to change the memory card with the new one.

I think you should try to restore the the factory settings of the Nokia E52 mobile phone, this issue will be resolved because this problem of the Nokia E52 mobile phone is related with the software and the settings of the mobile phone and by this the software problem of th3e mobile is always solved. So try this out and revert back over here.

If any of the above suggested solution is not resolving the Nokia E52 mobile phone freezing and the creasing issue then there is one one way left for you to resolve this issue of your Nokia E52 mobile phone. You will have to flash the Nokia E52 mobile phone. So contact the Nokia Priority dealer or to the Nokia service center for doing that. This will fix the issue.