Thread: Free App : Empower Screensavers for BlackBerry

Free App : Empower Screensavers for BlackBerry

I am having the blackberry mobile phone and the model which i am using is the BlackBerry Curve 8500 mobile phone. I want to know that can i install the screen savers on my mobile phone. I want the free application for that. Where can i get Screen savers for BlackBerry. I do not know there is any such free application is available for the blackberry or not. So i am here to know about this topic from you people.

Re: Free App : Empower Screensavers for BlackBerry

You are having the blackberry mobile phone and the model which you are using is BlackBerry Curve 8500 and you are looking for the screensaver for your mobile phone just like we keep the screen saver in the desktop computer system. So there are some of the screen saver applications available in the market which are compatible with the Blackberry mobile phone.

I think the Empower is the developer which develops and provides the screensaver for the blackberry mobile phones. So you can also download and install it in your BlackBerry Curve 8500 mobile phone. I am sure that you will get many free screensaver for your BlackBerry Curve 8500 mobile phone from the website of the empower. So go for the screensaver from the Empower.

List of available screesavers for the blackberry mobile phones.
    1. Bouncing Balls
    2. Falling Hearts
    3. Floating Hearts
    4. Bubbles
    5. Decay Screen
    6. Starfield
    7. Snowfall
    8. Dull Jack
    9. BSOD(The infamous Blue Screen of Death)
    10. Matrix
    11. Battery

There are some of the best screen savers are available for the Blackberry mobile phones from the Empower. It has the Battery screensaver which the blackberry mobile charging status like the iPhone. Similarly the Starfield Screensaver will take your blackberry curve mobile phone in the space. The matrix theme is based on the matrix movie. There is also the Snowfall screensaver is available for the blackberry mobile phone.

You can download and install the empower screensavers in your Blackberry mobile phone from the browser of your blackberry mobile phones. You can download the themes for your mobile phone from the Empower website. So go on the getempower.com/ota and download the themes. This will download and install the screensaver in your BlackBerry Curve 8500 mobile phone.