Thread: BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 inconstistent ringtones

BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 inconstistent ringtones

Hello. I have a blackberry phone and the problem I face is with the ringtones that is been set for Messenger. I have saved a particular ringtone for the same but some times it do not buzz the way it has to. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. Thank you.

Re: BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 inconstistent ringtones

The problem could basically be with the phone. IT may be that the phone application is not able to work or respond well. Sop in order to make it working well you need to scan the phone properly. It may be that the phone may be appended or related with some bugs. So do perform a scan this may then help you out to make the issue get sorted.

The issue could be related to virus. It may be that the phone is been corrupted or been affected by a virus and hence it is malfunctioning this way. So in order to make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to use a antivirus application that will scan the phone well and then make the device to perform well. So do check out.

Try to remove the battery from the phone and then try to plug it again. Now start the phone and then make the device to work well. It may then be able to perform well. Do check out for the same. You may ten be able to work out for the issue or make it functionable. It is possible that you may be able to work for the same.

Try to flash the phone and then check out for the output. You may then be able to make the issue get sorted. It is very much necessary that you work out for the same. It will be very much efficient and reliable to make the things get sorted out. So do check out for the issue that may be causing the problem. I hope this will sort.