Thread: Sprint BlackBerry support number

Sprint BlackBerry support number

I have a BB Pearl and just purchased before a week. I tried to keep it clean. The issue is that one of the friend of mine asked to see the phone. So after a week of a few so many friends messing with the phone and it got dirty.

The trackball is not bright white and some of the keys are duller than usual. Let's just say that I am not gonna let anyone touch this phone anymore besides me. By the way, I was wondering what is safe to clean the BB Pearl besides Windex and Alcohol specially for the trackball.

I have been rather wondered with the trackball of the BlackBerry Pearl before few days back. I figured out that having a trackball concept would make the Pearl immune to the failings of joysticks.

As it comes out, the similar things can be done to the Pearl, and not only does using down become a issue, the discoloration of the white “Pearl” ball gets apparent also. I have had mine for about seven months already and the pearly whites are displaying dirty earth grays.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is another alternative that can be useful for you if you are going to use this. You can try to use canned air. It is pretty well and works like a charm and capable to remove out all of the dust out from behind where the keys sit.

And if we are going for the trackball then I would suggest you to use alcohol which would the best one, never tried windex.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Yeah, you can do it easily but you need to perform so many steps with the careful manner because it is very sophisticated process to use this.

You have to take some steps carefully with the following tools:

1. Tiny screwdriver
    2. Plastic tweezers
    3. X-acto knife
    4. Rubbing alcohol
    5. Toothbrush
    6. Compress air

You can contact on the following number to share your issues what is going on with your device and what you are getting as a error result or any bugs like that. You need to try this number for great BB Support... 1-877-654-9111 option 2 and if you are going with NEXTEL BlackBerry support then you can use this number -866-275-1072.