Thread: Dell Studio 1557 freezes, can't ctrl+alt+del to gain control`

Dell Studio 1557 freezes, can't ctrl+alt+del to gain control`

Hello. I have a Dell Studio 1557 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my system gets freezed after a certain period of time. I have no idea why is this happening? Even when I press ctrl+alt+del to make the system to be free being hanged i do not respond. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: Dell Studio 1557 freezes, can't ctrl+alt+del to gain control`

The problem could be basically that the system need to be clean install. It could be that the system is not able to work well. The reason could be that the application is not able to respond well to the system. It could be that the system ailments is not able to cope well. So in order to make the issue to be sorted make a clean install to the system and then check out.

There is a possibility that the system is been affected by a virus threat and thus it is essential to make the issue to be sorted by using a scanning tool to make the virus to be detected and then eliminated out fro the system. This is essential to work out for the same. So do check out by scanning the system well using a good antivirus tool.

You can make the issue ir the virus to be removed from the system using a good antivirus tool and that is Quick heal total security antivirus. This tool has the tendency and the power to detect the dangerous threat and then make it eliminated from the system. It would be essential that you do look out for the same. Do check out for the thing. It may help.

You need to clean the system well. It may be hat the system is getting overheated and this is the reason that it freezes after a certain period of time. So in order to make it well you need to clean the system fan using a blow pipe and then add thermal paste to the heat sink of the power supply. this may hen let it to cool off and it wont be heated soon.

There is a possibility that the system is falling short of memory in order to take the load of the bulky operating system that is Windows 7. Check out for the system configuration that the operating system would be capable to handle out properly. You may then get to a better solution. It is essential and necessary that you look out for the issue. Hope this may sort the problem you are facing.