Thread: Bad audio with new E4300

Bad audio with new E4300

I have the Dell Latitude E4300 laptop with the Windows 7 operating system and i have purchased this laptop in the last week only. I am having the issue with the audio of this laptop. The audio quality is very bad of the Dell Latitude E4300 laptop. I am not able to solve the issue by myself. So i am here to resolve the audio issue of Dell Latitude E4300 laptop.

Re: Bad audio with new E4300

You are having the Dell Latitude E4300 laptop which you have purchased the one week before. This laptop has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. According to you this laptop is giving the bad audio output. So may be the laptop is not having the driver software installed in it. So download and install the driver software of the audio device in the laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. This will resolve the problem.

If the audio output of your Dell Latitude E4300 laptop was proper when you purchased this and after some time it has started creating the problem then i will recommend you to run the system restore of the laptop and restore the system setting back on the date when the audio of the laptop was working properly. So try this out may be this will work for you.

It seems like that there is some settings issue for the audio output from your laptop. So i will advise you to check out the audio output setting of the laptop. May be you are using some extra software for managing the audio input and output in your laptop. So may be this issue is because of some setting from there. So check the audio output setting of the software properly.

If the issue still not resolved of the bad audio output quality in your Dell Latitude E4300 laptop then i will advise you to install the Windows Vista operating system in the laptop may be the issue will be resolved by that. So install the Windows Vista operating system and check it out that the audio is working properly or not. If not then the speaker of the laptop is defective.

As you have mentioned in your query that this laptop is only one week older, so it will be better for you to ask Dell for the replacement of the laptop with the new one. I have heard that the Dell has the replacement warranty for its laptops and the desktop for 21 days. So i think they will replace it. Otherwise they will resolve the sound issue of the laptop. So it is better to contact Dell support center.